The Course Program Terms 3 & 4 is available here:
(updated 23rd May 2021)
Here is the COVID-19 Safe Plan:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We recommend all U3A members follow Government guidelines for the best measures to help prevent the spread of the virus. Please,
- Cover your nose AND mouth when coughing or sneezing, dispose of the tissue and wash your hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or armpit if no cover is available.
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water (and dry them).
- Avoid touching your face, as the virus enters the body through the mucous membranes of mouth, nose and eyes.
- If you have symptoms of cold or flu (runny nose, cough and/or fever) please stay away from class and follow current guidelines on whether to seek medical help.
When to wash your hands.
The ABC advises you wash your hands,
- after you blow your nose, cough or sneeze
- after you have had close physical contact with anyone who is unwell
- after you use the toilet
- before and after you eat
- before, during and after you prepare food
- after you touch a pet