Hey You! Do You Need to Turn the Heat up on Winter?
Look at the new offerings for Term 3
- Fundamentals of Nutrition – Learn how nutrient components are categorised. Thursdays 10-11.30 am
- Vegetarian Cooking – Learn how to cook delicious vegetarian meals. Wednesdays 10-11.30 am
- Ethics – Answers the question: What should be done? You will learn the main ethical models and how to use them. Wednesdays 10.30-12
- How to use Windows and other Apps. – Are your computer skills a bit rusty? then come along for an up-date! Fridays 9.30-12
- Bongo Drums for Fun – Mondays 1.30 – 2.30.
Go online and enrol.
Note: if you are a new member or have not renewed your membership this year, you can do so for $27.50. This allows enrolment in all classed but does not cover material fees.
Watch This Space – We Have Plans for it!
Click on this button to view the clases available in 2023
Covid Vaccination Policy for 2023
Based on member feedback, Southlakes U3A Inc has changed its Covid policy to:
Face-to-face courses are open to all eligible members, irrespective of their Covid-19 vaccination status, with the exception that any Course Leader may specify that, for his or her course, only fully vaccinated members may attend. Those courses that have that restriction placed on them will be so designated in the course program.
“Fully vaccinated” means you have up-to-date vaccination status as defined by NSW Health here. Irrespective of vaccination status, Southlakes U3A Inc encourages members to follow NSW Health advice on preventing the spread of the disease by:
- wearing a mask when indoors and when you can’t physically distance from others
- washing your hands regularly with soap and water, or using hand sanitiser
- staying at home if you feel unwell, and feeling free to ask others to do the same
U3A LAKE MACQUARIE LUNCH CRUISE
If you would like to view more photographs and the fun from this trip, Click on the link below:.